Cost of Belviq / Lorcaserin for weight loss
Cost of Belviq® or Lorcaserin
Belviq is expected to cost approximately $200 per patient per month. Your insurance might cover this medication. Aetna and Blue Cross have announced coverage for Belviq. Check with your insurance carrier to see if they will cover this medication.
W8MD Weight Loss Centers That Accept Insurances and offer Belviq, Qsymia, Phentermine, Topiramate etc. when appropriate along with VLCD/LCD Diets.
- NYC Insurance Weight Loss Center: 2003, Bath Avenue, Brooklyn, NY, 11214 Ph: 1-718-946-5500
- Philadelphia Insurance Weight Loss Center: 1718, Welsh Rd, Philadelphia, PA, 19115Ph: 1-215-676-2334
- King Of Prussia Weight Loss Center: 987 Old Eagle School Rd, Wayne, PA, 19087 Ph: 1-800-986-3007
- Specialties: Weight Loss Service, Qsymia, Belviq, Topiramate, Phentermine, VLCD Diet, Low Calorie Diet, Sleep Clinic, Sleep Study Clinics, Sleep Apnea Clinic, Medical Weight Loss, Weight Loss Pills, Weight Loss Supplements, Fast Weight Loss Options, weight loss diet, weight loss program, Lose Weight Philadelphia, Weight Loss NYC, New York Weight Loss Clinic, Adipex, Phentermine, Generic Phentermine Topirmate, Weight Loss Diet Pills, NYC Weight Loss Service
Cities Served:Philadelphia, King Of Prussia, Wayne, Brooklyn, Staten Island, Manhattan, New York, New York City, Queens, Long Island, Bronx, Bensonhurst.
Fee For Service
- FDA Approves Lorcaserin and Qsymia,, First Weight Loss Drugs For Heavy Patients In Over a Decade (medicaldaily.com)
- Weight Loss Drug Belviq Gets Overdue US Launch (theepochtimes.com)
- Weight loss medications and supplements (freeweightlossdoctor.wordpress.com)
- Belviq goes on sale June 11 (utsandiego.com)