New York City has been in the news when it comes to their efforts to fight obesity with their not so popular ban on super sized soft drinks!
Although it is a controversial issue to ban certain soft drinks and there are two sides to this argument, the purpose of this blog is not to go in to the controversy of whether or not to ban super sized soft drinks in NYC.
However, we do want to keep the conversation going when it comes to the problem of obesity in NYC.
Did you know more than half of people in New York City are either overweight or obese?
According to the data available from the city of New York, obesity is epidemic as more than half of adult New Yorkers are overweight (34%) or obese (22%). Obesity not only affects adults but a significant portion of the kids are either overweight or obese!
What is the true science and art of obesity?
- So, what is causing this epidemic of obesity in NYC and how can we tackle this problem?
- Diet or exercise?
- How about weight loss medications or diet pills for weight loss?
With so many confusing choices, over 20,000 books written on this topic, so many fad diets, are there any really trained and experienced people doctors that can do an honest assessment of what might be causing the weight gain and find a weight loss program that is right for me? If so, do they accept my health insurance?
- Why do I keep gaining weight as I think I eat pretty healthy?
- Is there some new tool or medicine that can really help me burn fat and loose weight fast in NYC?
- How about the role of exercise and weight loss – does exercise alone help me lose weight?
- What type of diet should I try to help me lose weight without being hungry or unhealthy?
- What are the various weight loss options for me to lose weight?
- Can I just do a consultation with a weight loss doctor to discuss all my options without me having to shell out a fortune?
- Are there weight loss doctors in New York City that will not bind me to any contracts – just do a consultation accepting my health insurance so I know what my options are?
- How can the new weight loss medications such as Belviq, Qsymia, Saxenda, Contrave etc. help me lose weight fast?
- Are there people losing weight successfully in New York using Belviq or Qsymia?
If you have one or more of the above questions and are either a bit overweight or obese in NYC, and looking for a well trained, experienced weight loss doctor in New York City that is willing to accept your health insurance for the weight loss consultation.
Related weight loss articles to lose weight fast in NYC
- 8 amazing weeks of weight loss
- 12 ways to lose weight in NYC
- Insurance coverage for losing weight in NYC
Medications for losing weight in NYC